"I depend on Ultracase in stadium and arena performances for both its professional appearance and space-saving ability"
- Dallas Schoo, Guitar Tech. U2, Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, Jimmy Buffett
"My guitars are safe and sound in Dave's Ultracase stands."
- Dave Amato, Guitarist, REO Speedwagon
"I use my Ultracase tech box every show, under all conditions, it's great."
- Pete Leonardo, Guitar Tech, America
"Have Ultracase, will travel."
- Rob Duball, Guitar Tech.
"World abused night after night - rough and tough enough to be used years later."
- Chris "Lumpy" Hofschneider, Guitar Tech. Skid Row, Richie Sambora
"I will never use another guitar stand - ever!"
- Matt "Fluffy" Hartman, Guitar Tech. Deftones, Kid Rock, Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, Fear Factory, Marilyn Manson, Coal Chamber
"If you need a stand, this is it! It's the only one I'll use!"
- Sean "Pope" Paden, Guitar Tech, Guns 'n' Roses
"I wouldn't dream of using anything else, my GSX-6 has been touring nonstop
for 7 years and is still holding up!"
- Steve Masi, Guitar Tech. Jewel, Sheryl Crow, The Offspring, Meredith Brooks
"We have been using Ultracase products since the 80's Metal years when they came out with the early 4 & 6 packs. Even though they took a beating I still use those same ones today and have since bought two of just about every product they make to date. I'm sure they will last longer than me!
As well as using them for my own home/studio I take them on the road with just about every kind
of musician I work for. I've purchases them for all of the acts I've worked with and are currently working for, including Guns 'N' Roses, Metallica, Motley Crue, Faith No More, Steve Miller, Kenny G, and Rod Stewart. If you want to be real, get out there and buy yourself one today."
- Roger Veage, Steve Miller Band
"As a pro tech, instrument saftey is priority one - with Ultracase stands in guitar world,
safety is one less thing I have to worry about. I don't gig without it."
- Chris Conrads, Guitar Tech. Stevie Wonder, Terrence Trent D'Arby, Juice Newton, Joe Satriani
"It took a 40,000 lb. stage roof collapse to hurt my Ultracase.
I got out, but the guitars didn't make it."
- Joe Vallee, Guitar Tech. Doobie Brothers Country Thunder Tour, Twin Lakes, WI, Summer 1997
"Ultracase is really the only way to do what I do. A clean, beautiful, fully functional piece of engineering. Get two so you can sell one to your next artist."
- David Reilly, Guitar Tech. Jackson Brown, Joni Mitchell, Seal, Little Feat, Dan Fogelberg
"After 10 years, they're still the best thing out there - they hold up to our road abuse."
- Alex Alvarez, Guitar Tech. Lenny Kravitz, Sugar Ray
"I thought I would give you a report on how my Tech Box is holding up. I've to tell you it sure makes getting a "world" together a lot quicker. I just got working for a band called Spike 1000 and we were opening for Union Underground. There were four bands on the bill and Spike was opening. Our load in time was 5PM and went on at 7:30 or 8:00 which didn't give me a lot of time to setup and string but with my Tech Box, it made my gig no sweat. I've been doing this for a long time - the 1st time I saw one I had to have it. A guitar tech's best friend."
- David Fitz-Gibbon, Guitar Tech, Neve
"Dave, your stands are bullet proof. I've toured with $30,000-$40,000 dollars worth of guitars and never lost a nickel - no one else comes close."
- Willy Donica, Guitar Tech. Linsey Buckingham, Don Henley, Edgar Winter
"Ultracase is truly the only professional guitar stand for touring musicians and their techs. There is no other way to move guitars in quantity and be assured of your instruments' safety.
A major concern when using vintage gear. Well done guys!"
-Brian Ranks, REO Speedwagon
"Awesome, item. Convenient, efficient. If you tour you have to have one or three."
- Mikey Vernon, Professional Tech. Styx, Quiot Riot, Great White
"I only work with Ultracase guitar stands because they save space, organize,
and protect - always a must!"
- Joey Ramos, Stage Manager, Guitar Tech. Deftones, Vast, Lucious Jackson, Stabbing Westward
"The only time a guitar was broke on my watch was because my Ultracase was locked in storage."
- Michael Wells, Guitar Tech. Tonic, Harry Belafonte, Big Head Todd
"This stuff just makes too much sense - an absolute necessity."
- Bobby Schneck, Guitar Tech. Fiona Apple, Goo Goo Dolls
"Ultracase stands are essential - I take them on fly shows or on tour.
Never leave home without them."
- Brian Schechter, Guitar Tech. Lit
"A pleasure to fold up and go!"
- Bruce Nelson, Anderson Guitar Works
"I want to say a big thank you to Ultracase. In arenas or stadiums, the peace of mind that comes built in to these essential pieces of road gear is another reason why there simply is no other choice. They'd be a bargain at twice the price!"
- Frank Hussar, Backline tech, Martina McBride, Amy Grant, Hank Williams, Jr.
"Working with high caliber guitarists requires high caliber gear - Ultracase has been on every tour I've worked on from Yngwie Malmstein to Jon Secata to the Menudo reunion tour - my techs won't go without them."
- Charlie Walters, Production Manager, Stage Manager
"Ultracase makes the best guitar stands, ever! My "six boat" [GSX-6] goes everywhere with me.
It makes my job easy."
- Tony Price, Guitar Tech. Save Ferris, Gold Finger, Liars Inc.
"The only stand I'll ever use!"
- Mike Arata, Backline Tech. Foxwood Resort Casino